The holiday season brings a lot of fun and opportunities to connect with families. However, it may also bring challenges due to schedule change, sensory overload, need to travel, and social engagement expectations.
Here is a list of resources to help you successfully navigate this holiday season!
- Autism Society: Twelve Tips for Helping Individuals with Autism Have a Happy Holiday Season
- Easter Seals: 16 Ways to Prepare Children with Autism for Holidays
- Autism Speaks: Home for the holidays: Helping family members with autism have a happy holiday break
- IRCA: Making the Most of the Holidays for Your Family and Your Son/Daughter on the Autism Spectrum
- HANDS in Autism©: Holiday Tips for Families of Individuals with ASD