Click on the icons below to explore other sections:
There are a number of resources and training opportunities related to educational services in Indiana. Highlighted below are downloadable resources and online training opportunities related to educational services and supports.
Online Training and Downloadable Resources
- About Special Kids (ASK): Training
- FSSA Professional Development
- Indiana Department of Education: Navigating the Course: Finding Your Way through Indiana’s Special Education Rules
- Indiana Department of Education: Professional Development
- Indiana Resource Network – Resources and Training
- IN*SOURCE: Parent & Professional Training
- Institute of Education Sciences (youtube channel)
- HANDS in Autism eLearning Courses for Families, Educators, and Providers
- National Criminal Justice Training Center online On Demand Training Catalog
If you would like to request that your organization’s training opportunities or resources be featured on this page, please email email@example.com.