Click on the icons below to explore other sections:
There are a number of resources and training opportunities related to educational services in Indiana. Highlighted below are regular or upcoming in-person trainings for various audiences, as well as downloadable resources and online training opportunities related to educational services and supports.
- HANDS in Autism Intensive Week-long Training for School Personnel & Community Service Providers
- Indiana Resource Center for Autism: TEACCH 5-Day Classroom Training
Online Training and Downloadable Resources
- About Special Kids (ASK): Training
- Indiana Department of Education: Navigating the Course: Finding Your Way through Indiana’s Special Education Rules
- IN*SOURCE: Parent Handbook
- IN*SOURCE: Parent & Professional Training
If you would like to request that your organization’s training opportunities or resources be featured on this page, please email email@example.com.