Date(s) - 04/11/2019 - 04/12/2019
400 Renaissance Dr. W, Detroit
2019 Conference on Adolescent Health Attendee Objectives:
- Describe patient-centered outcomes research as it relates to adolescent health.
- Identify evidence-based health care practices in the arenas of mental health, physical health, sexual health, and nutritional health.
- Determine strategies to implement best practices in adolescent health care within various health care and program implementation settings, including primary care, school-based health centers, specialty care, health departments, community organizations, and state and local government.
- Develop evidence-based communication skills for working with adolescents specific to morbidities prevalent in adolescents.
We hope that you are able to join us as we transform the landscape of adolescent health! Registrants can attend one day or both days of the conference.
- Thursday, April 11 is a half day and will feature pre-conference workshops, followed by oral research sessions and breakout sessions on cutting-edge topics in adolescent health. The day will end with a poster viewing and a networking reception for presenters and attendees.
- Friday, April 12 is a full day and will feature a keynote address on intersectionality and providing adolescent-centered care for youth of color, a plenary on using youth voice to inform critical issues in adolescent sexual and reproductive health, as well as youth presentations and breakout sessions on clinical care, innovative programming, quality improvement, training and education, and other related topics within adolescent health.
To register, please visit:
Categories No Categories