Date(s) - 04/24/2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
10404 Orchard Park Dr South Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN, 46280
About this Event
You will have the opportunity to attend the following breakout sessions:
- 6:30 p.m. Self-coping Skills Toolbox
- 6:30 p.m. The Pill Problem
- 6:30 p.m. Domestic Violence and Trauma
- 7:15 p.m. Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- 7:15 p.m. Mindfulness and Positive Thinking
- 7:15 p.m. Human Trafficking
The following vendors will be present to share information about services they provide:
- Aspire Indiana, Inc.
- Autism Society of Indiana
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Inc.
- Carmel Youth Assistance Program
- Cherish Center
- Connect 2 Help 2-1-1
- Fairbanks Hospital
- Grace House
- Hope Center
- Indiana Center for Prevention of Youth Abuse and Suicide
- Indiana Health Group
- NAMI Indianapolis
- Prevail, Inc.
- PrimeLife Enrichment, Inc.
- Safe Families for Children
- St. Vincent Stress Center
- Trinity Free Clinic
A special word of thanks for our sponsors:
- Carmel Clay Schools
- Costco Wholesale
- Texas Roadhouse
*** Attendees must be at least 18 years old due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter. ***
Please park in the parking lots off Orchard Park Drive South and enter through the main entrance of the school.
Categories No Categories