Date(s) - 07/22/2019 - 07/26/2019
HANDS in Autism®
1130 W. Michigan St.
For School Personnel & Community Service Providers working with preK-12 students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related disabilities
Staff with extensive experience in diverse classroom and community settings conduct the training aimed at helping educational professionals from public, private, and charter schools and other related community service providers advance their knowledge and skills of working with individuals with ASD and a range of other disabilities.
CE and graduate credits available!
• Shadow HANDS staff
• Work directly with individuals
• Learn information pertaining across ages, skills and settings
• Small and large group discussion/activities
• Applications of principles with students
• Coaching and feedback towards effective implementation of the principles learned
This is a 5-day on-site training in the HANDS in Autism® office on the IUPUI campus. There are 3 sessions this year, and this one focuses on working with elementary aged individuals.