Date(s) - 04/22/2021
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Transition planning offers youth with disabilities a path to connect their daily high school activities to their goals for independent life after completing high school. This training will discuss options and how to start making plans now to set up a positive future. Some areas covered will be:
- Transition IEPs
- Options for after High School: Employment, Secondary Education, Day Centers, etc.
- How to stay involved in the Community: Volunteering, Recreation, etc.
- Independent Living / Support Living
- Financial Planning – Presented by Gordon Homes, Sr. Financial Planner
- Other Community and State Resources
Date: April 22, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Zoom Training
Cost: FREE – Sponsored by MassMutual
Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to join the training
Register at www.aboutspecialkids.org or call 800-964-4746