|This 12-week comprehensive online training provides the foundational benefit basics for employment professionals, community service providers, and transition coordinators.
Learn at your own pace about:
- Social Security Work Incentive programs;
- income and asset resource limits;
- health care coverage—Medicaid, Medicare, other insurance;
- asset building—ABLE accounts, Miller trusts, special needs trusts;
- the Ticket to Work program; and
- the “other benefits” alphabet soup: SNAP, TANF, and HUD.
Participants will come away from this course with reliable information and guidance on how benefits and work incentives can affect work and earnings.
Register today to receive a treasure trove of information and resources—facts and tips you can trust—to share with families and individuals who need to know.
Registration closes May 20.
Event cost: $200.00
Estimated time for completion: 10 hours