Date(s) - 04/02/2019 - 05/07/2019
You are invited to join a Virtual Sharing and Learning Community hosted by the Indiana IEP Resource Center. This Learning Community will provide pre-recorded webinars followed by the opportunity to participate in facilitated discussions learning from others across the country.
Purpose: To extend learning beyond the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Convention and Expo by continuing the conversation regarding best practices with other educators
Format: Independent review of a pre-recorded 30-minute webinar followed by a 1-hour community discussion
Audience: School, District, University and State Leaders
Sessions: Community Discussions on the following topics will occur from 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM (ET) based on the schedule listed below.
- Delivering Specially Designed Instruction presented by George Batsche, Ed.D. —March 5
- Increasing Student Engagement presented by Susan Hentz —April 2
- Implementing Behavior Management Strategies presented by Terrance Scott, Ph.D. —May 7
- Complete the online registration form atwww.indianaieprc.org/ceclearn
- Links to pre-recorded webinars will be provided via email.
- Log-on or call-in to join the discussion each month. Attend each session or select the sessions that best fit your schedule.
This Virtual Sharing and Learning Community is offered at no cost. Attendance at the CEC Convention & Expo is not required to participate in this professional learning opportunity.
For more information, contact Marcee Wilburn atMarcee.Wilburn@indstate.edu
Categories No Categories