On March 10, 2022, members of the Indiana Interagency Autism Coordinating Council (IIACC) met virtually to discuss the agenda topics.
Several topics were covered at the meeting, including
- Updates on the work of IIACC and its presence on social media.
- Revisions to the Indiana Comprehensive State Plan for Individuals with ASD
- Inclusive and accessible language
- SMART objectives/action points for each goal
- Justification of goals and action points through research
- Updates to align with research and Needs Assessment (e.g., Goal 6)
- Opportunities for wider dissemination of the comprehensive plan
- Opportunities for added content
- Review of materials and resources created as part of the trajectory for Goal 2: Family and Professional Partnership
- Planning for new trajectories
For each of the topics, members had a chance to share their insights, provide suggestions, and discuss ways to distribute across Indiana and to engage more people in the IIACC efforts
To review the materials covered at the meeting, visit: Quarterly Meeting – March 10, 2022
RSVP for the upcoming meeting on June 2, 2022: https://indiananetwork.org/