Parent training and advocacy supports increase positive outcomes for individuals with ASD.
How to Choose a Good Training:
Hands-on training where you can practice different skills are better than those where you just passively listen. If there is an opportunity for hands-on experience, choose it!
When attending the training, make sure to ask questions or any clarifications that will help you try at home what you learned during the training.
Ongoing Parent/Caregiver Training in Indiana
- Autism Society of Indiana
- Easter Seals Parent Training & Education
- HANDS in Autism® Next Steps Workshop
- HANDS in Autism® 3-Day Intensive Training for Parents, Caregivers, and Families
- InSource Parent and Professional Training
- IRCA Family Support Webinars
For more training and events, visit our Calendar